Monday, January 15, 2018

Crafts Dreamy Monthly Challenge-January 2018

Good morning and welcome! It's a snowy day out today and everything always looks so beautiful under a new layer. I'm sharing my design team projects with you today from the challenge blog Crafts Dreamy.


I love to re-purpose old boxes, broken/abandoned vintage items, tins, and sometimes even paper towel rolls! It's so much fun to take something that would normally end up in a recycle box and turn it into something useful or pretty. In this project I used an old jewelry box that I rescued from certain destruction!

I covered the box with scrapbook paper from Tim Holtz and Authentique. I also used several other rescued items which are the vintage millinery flowers from an old hat and the pine cones from an old Christmas floral display.  I pick up my vintage treasures either at an estate sale, yard sale, or an auction.  Here's a closer look at the inside:


You can find this challenge over on the Crafts Dreamy blog here: https://craftsdreamy.blogspot.co.uk/
We would love to have you enter your creation based on a monthly mood board that you will find at Crafts Dreamy!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog!

Jan K.

No comments:

Post a Comment